Drive Massive Unstoppable Free Website Traffic to Your Blog
Free Website Traffic Resources – Discover where and how to get traffic online and offline to boost and promote your online venture. As experienced e-marketers know, there are HUNDREDS and thousands of ways to promote your Blog/ Web site. If you act fast enough on the traffic sources mentioned on this page, you might beat your competitors to the affiliate marketing business and start banking your profits.
With the kind of list shown below, I seriously doubt that you won’t make sales on anything you direct these traffic sources towards. I still use the listed traffic sources till date. I would like to give respect and credit to Allan Gardyne of Associate Programs for allowing me to use some of his contents. I learned how to make my first dollar from his Blog. Allan Gardyne from AssociatePrograms.com is now retired but his blog still lives on. You should check his Web site during your spare time.
There are different ways of pulling buyers traffic towards your brand, or your affiliate Website, or your AdSense Website, or for whatever you need buyers traffic for. One of the most ignored traffic sources is content development and distribution. WSM wrote and I quote “What has not yet been addressed is the actual production or development of content – a tribute to the fact that successful content marketing initiatives are as much about planning and promoting (more on that in a bit) than production”.
Getting Traffic Through Content Distribution
Content Development and Distribution
What has not yet been addressed is the actual production or development of content – a tribute to the fact that successful content marketing initiatives are as much about planning and promoting (more on that in a bit) than production(WSM, August 2017 Edition)
While it is not feasible to go into the ideal method of production for each possible type of content, it is important to highlight some high-level best practices and tactics regardless of the format:
+ Produce content for each and every persona that has been created, content for every stage of the buyer journey for each of those personas. Take it a step further by addressing the challenges each persona might have in every buying stage.
+ Establish an execution or production plan for the campaign that addresses the date, format/channel, personas, needs, funnel stage, call-to-action and measurement approach for each individual content item.
+ When designing content, focus on those elements that emphasize key aspects of the brand message, including headlines, subheadings, summaries, bulleted lists, quotes, etc.
+ Commit to producing content in multiple formats; turn blog posts into infographics, infographics into videos, videos into slideshows, slideshows into ebooks, ebooks into case studies, case studies into microsites, microsites into newsletters, newsletters into email courses.
Essentially, content marketers need to use every available format at their disposal, develop content for every possible consumption scenario and plan pretty much every step of their content initiative. (WSM, Pg. 26 – https://www.websitemagazine.com/blog/riding-the-wave-of-content-marketing)
List Of Resources to Promote Your Websites
- ASEOPS 10 – A next generation SEO and traffic generation software.
- Instagress for Instagram following and free traffic to your sites
- Higher Level Traffic
- Sniply.com – Paid software for traffic
- Solo Ads
- Banner Ads – Paid (BuyAndSellWebsites.Com)
- Blog Traffic,
- Article Traffic,
- Video Traffic from YouTube.com,
- Free Classifieds,
- Solo Adds,
- Forum Posting,
- Email Traffic,
- Social Bookmarking,
- Social Networking like Facebook groups,
- Free Classifieds like Craigslist,
- Press Releases,
- Traffic Fusion,
- Offline Marketing and much more.
When the time permits, you will receive in-depth information on each of the traffic methods mentioned above. I hope you have signed up for my newsletter. Do so now if you have not signed up already to get updates on free traffic generations and how to use them.
If you run a specific type of cost-per-action(CPA), cost-per-sale(CPS), Pay-per-lead(PPL) or any other type of laser targeted Web sites, then you should use an aggressive type of marketing. This type of marketing is slightly different from the ones you already know. When you are dealing with Pay-per-lead(PPL) kind of affiliate marketing you should promote offers that do not require credit cards because people are not comfortable releasing their credit cards to just anyone, especially in this age of constant internet fraud.
Try to produce volume leads because the money is in the numbers. Try free sign-ups and free trials (plus s&h) most of the time. Look for an offer that has a mass appeal …large/wide audience. Now, let’s get back to what I was writing earlier, “The Action Plan”
The After Effect of Content Distribution
Promote Your Promotions:
This list of criteria is not exhaustive but we consider them highly important, especially ‘Promote Your Promotions‘. No matter what you do, you want to make sure you promote your promotions. The key point is you want to ensure the search engines find each backlink you get and therefore you want to ensure you promote sites that link to you. This can be easily done by bookmarking with services such as hootsuite.com. For example, if you post an article to an article directory, once it is published you want to go back and promote that article because you want to make sure Google finds it and credits you with that back-link.
The Link Wheel
Known as a Link Network or Link Wheel, the image below shows how you set up an example link network. The structure is defined in this way:
- Blog/ Website: This is your blog or Web site that you will be promoting
- RSS Directory: These are sites that allow you to submit your blog’s/ Website RSS feed and use the RSS feed data to create backlinks to your blog. Many of these services updates automatically whenever your blogs RSS feed updates, helping to auto-promote any new content. This strategy is not nearly as effective as it once was but is still very good for getting some links and helping to ensure the search engines find your new content. Go here to learn how to create a Website RSS feed if you don’t have a blog.
- Blog Network: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Blog networks allow you to submit articles to a wide variety of blogs that will give you powerful in-content links. This is my number one recommended link building strategy and constantly gets me fantastic results. If you are not already a member, sign up and test one of the Blog networks.
- Podcast Directory: By using a couple of recommended free services that allow you to auto-create podcasts from your blog’s RSS feed, you can submit them to a few different podcast directories for some easy backlinks that Google seems to love.
- Video Directory: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Create short videos and submit them to the top video directories. Combined with other link building strategies, video submission is extremely effective for helping increase your blog’s authority and reach.
- Press Release: Announce your new blog and other news stories that get published on high authority sites. Great for link building and increasing the authority of your site.
- Article Directory: Although not nearly as powerful as it once was, creating articles and submitting them to a variety of different article directories is still an effective link building strategy.
- Ping: This means to use a variety of free and very simple to use services to promote your promotions. The word is “promote your promotions“
Obviously, this is not an extensive traffic system and there are many other strategies that can be implemented here. This strategy is simply a starting point for you to help you get off on the right foot and start getting traffic to your blog.
Search engines love authority links relative to your content. This is the best way to boost your online business and get great rankings of your Web site. Boosting your business will boost your money. As with any business, you need to plan for long-term investment. Your authority links are your long-term investment. These links will boost your product page continuously if done well.
There are several advantages to building Web sites with great links. It guarantees you a successful long-term online internet business. Check out this simple link building tool that will help you ensure all your promotional efforts are as effective as possible. It is almost hands-free and on auto-pilot. Click here to find out more.
Free Website Traffic From Advertising Web Sites
Don’t get overwhelmed by this list. Take it one day at a time. Think about it as your assignment in school and you have the whole month to get it done. The only difference between school and now is that your earnings depend on the number of hours that you put into working on this Web site.
* Submission Tools and Software
- I used ASEOPS 10 for free Website Submission and promotion to major search engines. Lots of free traffic!
- I use a software called Instagress for free Instagram traffic.
- Experienced and popular – http://www.submit-it.com
- FREE submission to major search engines and directories – http://www.selfpromotion.com
* FFA sites etc
- FREE submission to 130 sites – http://www.jimtools.com/
- 5972 places to promote your site free – http://www.ecki.com/links/
- Popular tool submits to 450 free-for-all sites – http://www.linkomatic.com/
* Search engines
Danny Sullivan’s Search Engine Report
One click submits your site to the 8 top search engines
* Reciprocal links
Zebulon Exchange of links
* Message boards – Join in discussions
* Message boards – setting up your own
Discuss – the one used by AssociatePrograms.com
FREE guest books
Earning awards for your Website at http://focusa.com/articles/earn_awards1.htm
* Press Releases
How to Get the Press on Your Side by Shel Horowitz
See which ones work best
Get a good one made
* Banner Exchanges
* Ezine Advertising
Huge list of places which list newsletters
What Ezines should I advertise in?
* Get listed on What’s Hot and What’s Cool sites
* What’s new sites
* URL plates
* Word of mouth – Priceless 🙂
* Business cards
15 ways to use your business cards as a marketing tool
Email help for the newcomer
Liszt’s IRC Chat Directory
The ICQ E-mail Directory
* Newspaper articles
Write this article by Gary Lockwood
Write killer news releases
* Magazine articles
thousands of magazines, hundreds of newspapers
* Online articles
Provide articles for webmasters and ezine publishers
E-mail help for the newcomer
* Ezine articles
* Newspaper adverts
* TV adverts
* Radio adverts
* Radio talk shows
* Magazine adverts
* Email signatures
How to design a .sig file
* FREE classified ads
* Your own classified ad page
* Ezine ad swaps
* Publish your own newsletter and promote it
* Pay for newsletter subscribers
* Opt-in email announcements
* Give away products at other sites
* Start your own revenue sharing program
* Run a seminar
* Send postcards
* Distribute Car Stickers, Magnets etc
* Join A Mall
The truth about Internet malls
* Offer Digital Postcards
* Capitalize on News Events
* Help Visitors Return
* Create A Community
* Work With Charities
* Join discussion lists
Tips from the queen of networking
* Give a speech
Make a speech and live to tell about it
* Bumper sticker on your car
* Jewelry with your website logo on it
* Cap or T-shirt With Your Website On It
* Public relations
Tips for press release writing and effective media relations – http://www.newsbureau.com/tips/
Learn from the experts
Public Relations Online Resources and Organizations
* Run Sweepstakes
* Hold Contests
* Create a media kit and post it here
* Add interactivity to encourage repeat visitors
Add chat, message boards, surveys, guest books, games, postcards, search engines, auctions etc.
* Make friends – and they will publicize your site.
* Joint Ventures
The most powerful marketing concept on earth
* Powwow – Brainstorm, Mind Map, Think up Brilliant New Ideas.
Here are some offbeat offline ones.
Blogger – Offers free blogs
Classifieds – Post Ads to get people to your site
Cyber Hub – Order custom articles
Traffic Zap – Resource list for traffic sources.
Traffic Sage – Outsource your traffic generation
Submit Your Article – Submit articles to hundreds of ezines
Ezine Articles – Popular article directory
WordPress – Offers free blogs
YouTube – Create a YouTube channel
Viddler – Video directory
Google Video – Video directory
S3 Secrets – Learn to use Amazon S3 to serve your videos
Instant Buzz – Traffic toolbar
List Dot Com – Email over 5000 people every 48 hours
Submit your site to free website review sites like http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/
***Warning/Word Of Advice ***
I strongly advise you to visit the Federal Trade Commission Website to follow the ethics of advertising. It could save your neck from legal trouble.
Access More Traffic Options Here